Sunday, February 22, 2009

Fun in Flagstaff

My bright idea of making a memorable birthday for my sister, was realized at this cabin at FT Tutthill AFB in Flagstaff,AZ, where we met sister Gayle from Phoenix. We laughed ourselves silly, shopped, snowshoed, shared books, articles and thoughts, and made a sumptuous, organic, chocolate, three-layered, microwave cake which we consumed while watching several episodes of "Pushing Daisies". I love my sisters.






Gayle wowed us all with her enormous Buzz Lightyear-esque slippers.

Here's my gorgeous dad sporting his new his new haircut (courtesy of yours truly).

3 comments:

A.Jean said...

Hey, need I say that you three look grand to include gorgeous K. I pull up your blog to check who has new stuff. After a few months of the same pix, I was totally taken by surprise this morning, ha. Bet you three had a ball, keeping the midnight oil burning and without "loving" interference, covered almost every phase of your busy lives. Kudos to everyone, Jean

Chelsea said...

Fabulous pictures!!! I'm so glad you guys were able to get together. You really should do it more often. Beautiful ladies.

Marisa said...

What gorgeous sisters. You look so sporty and happy. What is better than sisters? I'm thrilled that you three got together.